DEPARTMENT: CHURCH AND COMMUNITY MOBILIZAITION PROCESS (CCMP) DISCIPLESHIP ENVISIONING. JOB TITLE: CCMP ASSISTANT PROGRAMME COORDINATOR.
• To prepare documentation of case studies, transformation stories, reports, articles and briefs and share with the stakeholders.
• To work closely with CCMP coordinator in needs identifications to respond to and work in fundraising activities for envisioning programme and administrative support.
• To work closely with the CCMP coordinator in trainings, support and advice on CCMP/ Msamaria Mwema groups in ACK Dioceses
• To work closely with the CCMP coordinator in coordinating and facilitating the establishment of the Msamaria Mwema groups (MMG); identify the needs of MMG; train group facilitators and initiate new innovations in ACK Dioceses and Institutions.
• To work closely with the CCMP coordinator in: proposal writings; designing envisioning Programme activities; network and create linkages with other mission teams, ACK Departments, Institutions and other stakeholders.
• To work closely with the CCMP coordinator in: carrying out monitoring and evaluation; follow-ups and support; mentorship of the envisioning programme activities to assess program success, impact and challenges.
• Minimum Degree in Bible and Theology (preferably Masters) – Diploma in information technology is an added advantage
• Good understanding of integral mission.
• 30 years and above
• Experience (At least 3 years on Church and Community Mobilization and Process (CCMP) including training trainers and Msamaria Mwema concept.
• Available to travel
• Team player and mobilizer
• Born Again Anglican.
Recommendations from three (3) referees, one of whom should be a Bishop.
Applications to reach the address below by close of Business at 5.00p.m latest Friday 9th August 2019.
Anglican Church of Kenya,
P.O Box 40502 – 00100